Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to remove acne from face with home ingredients and medicine for acne on back, shoulder, chest

However, my clear skin didn't last long. After about a week it came back as bad as ever! I re-read the book to see what I had done wrong. Nothing. But I hadn't noticed that the author says you need to do the 3 day fast once or twice a month to maintain clear skin. This obviously wasn't going to be practical - as sitting around the house eating apples for 6 days a month isn't possible.
Acne is a pain to deal with, literally. If you have been suffering from acne over the years, you will know that it can be stubborn, making it tough to cure. With all the creams, prescriptions, washes, and other acne products, I've probably tried about everything you can think of. The harsh chemicals that were in the products I used often made my face worse and increased the amount of acne I had. I was tired of dealing with acne problems daily.
Change your habits- Acne is a result of poor habits in most cases specially when it comes to eating the wrong type of foods on a regular basis even when you know it's going to harm you in the long term. Try to stick to a healthy diet and change your eating patterns to match your health.
brldfordidlb.blogspot.com
tags: acne and getting off the pill, turmaric acne cream, how do you get rid of acne on your but

No comments: