Saturday, September 27, 2008

Is sulfur safe to use on acne

« ...Non-inflammatory acne can generally be treated with over-the-counter medications, but inflammatory outbreaks often require prescription drugs or even surgery. However, there are several natural remedies that have proven effective in treating and controlling both types of acne. A few of them come directly from your pantry:...
...I would then cover my face with a hot cloth. This hot cloth will open my pores, which some people think its a bad thing but it will allow for the dirt in my pores to wash away. I would do this about everyday or every other day. On the 2nd week my skin was completed clear. I did not have to use lotion on my face anymore, I did not have to go through a 30 min 3 step process to wash my face. By far this was an amazing acne treatment for men. I just followed those instructions on the remedy and had clear skin within 2 weeks. For me this was the best acne treatment for men. I think everyone should know this method it can work for anybody. Thanks to this remedy I now have clear skin....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...People are not only living longer but they are looking better too thanks to all the opportunities they have available. Also - people are becoming better educated with all aspects of their well-being and as they make positive changes to their lifestyles they look and feel healthier and get a whole lot more out of life....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: eat garlic & acne, how to get rid of terrible acne fast, eat of gram flour in acne

No comments: