Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Home remedies for acne and dry skin

« ...Acne and sexual activity are two separate issues. What causes this misconception is the fact that teenagers and young adults often get acne as a result of the hormone levels changing. Although these hormones do have effects on both skin conditions and sexual activity, they are not related. Sexual activity does not have any effect on acne, and acne has no effect on sexual activity....
...Acne is caused by food, and by making some simple changes to my diet I cured my acne after many years of suffering. If only I had known years earlier I would have saved myself a lot of trouble....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Most doctors will start you off on a mild form of acne treatment if you go the medical route. The two that come to mind contain retinoic acid (sold commercially as Retin-A) which you've probably heard of, as well as adapalene (sold commercially as Differin). They both work well for mild forms of acne. Personally they irritated the heck out of my skin, however spot treatments worked ok. However, just remember that everyone's skin type is different so these may work well for you....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: birth control pills that help clear acne, best foundation acne prone skin, acne treatment-home remedies

No comments: