Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to make acne redness go away

« ...The acne industry is a greedy one motivated by money. It releases new acne cleansers and pills each month to unsuspecting acne sufferers for high prices and high profits......
...In fact, having suffered from acne for many years, I found that the ONLY way was a natural way. Antibiotics may work in the short term, and so may accutane, but they rarely help long term. And acne is something that is a problem for longer than just the teen years. I still had in my early twenties. But why? I found that acne was a directly caused by certain foods. Some food cause hormonal imbalance, which causes breakouts. Whilst some foods causes hormonal balance. This helps prevent acne....»

«...Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: loreal acne response acne peel, at home remedies for acne redness, zinc 30mg safe for acne

No comments: